Solved

Mass Items Change ID with Import Scenerio

• 20 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Can someone share with me a import scenerio screen shot to mass update item ID?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Terry65 9 June 2022, 18:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @Terry65 ,

Thank you so much for your answer, I did the Client import as explained in this treat, and also got results incorrect, here is my Customer ID change:

Thank you for your import, as I base the customer import on yours. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Can we change the marked answer dated 1/20/2022 please? It does not work with the current builds and actually wrecks your system. It processes the NEXT record as your New ID:

For example:
OLD ID  -  NEW ID

1     -      2

A     -      B

The marked answer ends up changing A to 2 instead of 1 to 2 and A to B. The 6/9/2022 answer from Terry65 is the right answer.

We tried the configuration provided by vkumar, but the results were wrong. The items code that was changed was actually the next record, so verify your results!

Here is our final working configuration using the Change ID action:

Thanks.

Terry

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @john25 

The Change ID action, I have done for the Customers screen and was working as expected.  Could you please try for the Stock Items screen and verify.

Please find the screenshot below and let me know if you have any queries.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @john25 

Here is one for Inventory Item code change :

Hope this helps,

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved