Solved

Inventory Aging/Inventory Usage Report

• 10 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Does anyone have an inventory usage/inventory aging report xml that they could attach? I’ve been trying to create one with a GI but having trouble getting it to work correctly.

Thanks for the help!

icon

Best answer by vkumar 10 February 2022, 02:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @iperera61 

I could fine an existing feature request, could not find any GI/reports built so far. 

Can you let me know the columns you intend to see on your report. Will check if we can find appropriate table/DAC names.

Regards,

Userlevel 6
Badge

I, and I am sure many others, would very much like an inventory aging report.  I hope you can find one. 

Userlevel 1

Hi All, 

We have developed a stock aging report that runs similar to the inventory valuation report that we can make available on request. Please send an email to support@bleen.co.za if you need to get in contact with us regarding the report. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved