Solved

How to create Multiple UPS Collect Ship via with customer UPS account integrate to Acumatica Easypost

• 1 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Anyone know how Easypost would work if I’m only shipping Collect using my customer’s account information.  We have a client that has 250 clients and 90% of the orders shipped use UPS Collect and utilize their CUSTOMER’S UPS account number.  Can I setup them in Easypost easily?  We haven’t done that before.  Anyone has any best insights that would be awesome. 

icon

Best answer by aconroy35 1 February 2022, 22:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

You can use an import scenario to import into the carrier screen

Setup your carrier(s) first and then import the data in.

The target objects you would use would be the Carrier Plugin Summary & Customer Accounts

Userlevel 1

I think I might have explained incorrectly.  I’ve setup the Carriers and Easypost before but they have always been for the client’s UPS or FEDEX account, not using the buyers UPS account.  My client ships to many customers that have better negotiated rates and want my client to use the Buyer’s UPS/FEDEX account information.  

Userlevel 1

You can import the buyers ups account details into the carrier

Have a look at this screenshot. Candyy Cafe have their own UPS account 45612345

In this setup Easypost will charge to that account rather than your clients UPS account

Userlevel 1

AWESOME!  Thank you for your help!  

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Nancybielke83 you can also assign collect account numbers by customer’s location ID if they have more than one carrier account. However, the only place I have seen this ability is within the carrier profile under the customer accounts tab.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved