Solved

How the system calculate sales price

• 16 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi All,

I got 1 item that has no customer price class, no customer price, and only 1 base price - 1 carton = 3 usd.

item convert - 1 carton = 3 cans

when I create SO and pick 1 can - it will automatically key unit price = 1usd even though I haven't imported that price.

So it means when I update the sale price for 1 unit, and that item has more than 1 convert, the system will auto calculate the sale price I import to other converts.

Thanks for your advise,

Yên Chi

icon

Best answer by PatrickSchlenker90 16 September 2022, 09:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @chidao 

maybe this help article will help you → https://help.acumatica.com/(W(138))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=e0863703-06d1-415e-8e5a-c736fc4a965f

or this video → Kudos to cloud9 ;)

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@chidao 

i don’t know a way to switch this off. The question is: why should  it switched off? Which price should the system use instead of the current implementation? As i mentioned before, you are able to define for the Box UOM another price like you have for the Piece UOM...

Thanks @PatrickSchlenker90 so much! This article is really helpful.

The example from the articles said that the system will automatically generate the price of that item has the convert unit

Ex: Current Price: 1 PIECE = $16.60

Create SO has UOM BOX, the system will auto-generate $99.60 ($16.60 x 6) for BOX

So Is there any way we can turn off this auto-generate on the system?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @chidao 

i am not sure if i catch what you want to achieve.

If you have different UOM for some stock items, you can create different sales prices in AR202000. So in your case you can create for each UOM separated prices:

1 Piece = 16,60$

1 Box (=6 Pieces) = 90$

This is how it explained in https://help.acumatica.com/(W(144))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=e2309109-4546-4c44-85d9-7b19d03dbd8c

Hi @PatrickSchlenker90 ,

Let me make it clear to you.

Currently, on the system, we have only 1 price valid on the current business date ($16.60) and the UOM (PIECE)

In the conversion table of that stock item, we have one box containing 6 pieces

So when we create SO using UOM BOX, the system will auto-generate the unit price of the UOM Box is equal to $99.60 ($16.60 x 6).

But we don't want the system auto to generate like this. Is there any way we can turn it off or change it?

Thanks in advances!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved