Solved

Export Shipment Records

• 11 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello everyone

I am struggling with my  export scenario that I created to export shipment records (detailed records) since I want the PO numbre , product code and shipped qty. 

However, after preparing the export, I have the same product codes (same lines) of the first shipment on all of the shipement records. (same 3 products are repeated everywhere)

There is something wrong with my scenario but I  can’t find it. Please HELP 

icon

Best answer by Irina 11 November 2020, 17:13

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Nawres,

For the Reference Nbr row in the mapping mentioned, you need to set =Every, which makes the scenario export all records available in Acumatica ERP. The way you set it up now (N Ref), the scenario only exports the first row.

For more info, refer to the I100 Integration Scenarios training course.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @irina

Thank you for your answer But i did  try Reference Nbr=Every and it will show the fist shipement record only 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Initial rows of your mapping should look like this (an example of AR Invoices export is taken). Please check:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello 

For the shipment record I don’t have the same Keys:  only the ShipmentNbr as a key  

When preparing this scenario: I only have the 3 lines of the first shpment record

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Looks like the OrderType, OrderNbr keys should be specified. Please check:

I’ve tested this scenario, it works like a charm. The only thing is that by design the Shipping and Billing addresses are only exported for one detail line.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m attaching a working scenario to export shipments with their detail lines. The Commit check box is actually needed for =Every clause.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Irina Thank you 

And If I want to export the article, its description (TranDesc) and Shipped Qty; There is no needed key  to link them to the  POnbr? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

No, you just need to select the correct fields and map them to the corresponding Excel columns.

I forgot to exclude condition on the sample scenario, and re-uploaded the correct one on the initial comment.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Irina 

It works !!! :D :D :D 

Thank U soooooooooooo much;  you saved my day :) 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved