Solved

Easypost Worldwide Express

• 15 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I configured out clients Easypost account and was able to easily add nearly all the UPS services I need EXCEPT for Worldwide services.

I checked on Easyposts’ site and they do support them but they don't show up in my available services. What am I doing wrong?

icon

Best answer by alicezyks51 1 March 2023, 19:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@michael73 Hopefully someone already clarified this for you, but the Worldwide services are in your drop down list but only with the shortened names of Express, Expedited, etc. Here’s the page from the documentation which should help.

This tripped us up too initially as we were implementing EasyPost in February. We were expecting to see “WorldWide” in the list.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I meant to come back and respond, sorry for the delay. I went to do it and discovered that it was fixed. When I search on Worldwide I get the following options:

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@michael73 according the easypost link below the Worldwide services look to be supported

I would suggest to create a support request with EASYPOST (second link) and ask for clarification 

https://support.easypost.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044652391-UPS-Service-Levels#h_36e10c3b-9438-42e0-81ec-88ababd02ef8

https://support.easypost.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Userlevel 6
Badge

@michael73 - will you please confirm that the Worldwide services are active on the customer’s UPS account itself first? There might be a way for you to turn it off directly in UPS. If that’s the case, then it’s probably not getting passed as a service method option through EasyPost and into Acumatica. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved