Question

Displaying multiple attributes in one column ( Size ranges) GI or reports

• 15 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi

In apparel business we are using multiple size ranges and at the moment i have problem with displaying them in one column in GI or reports  

some of size ranges

Attributes of size ranges

I tired to use simple formula 

=IsNull( [InventoryItem.SR-1_Attributes], IsNull( [InventoryItem.SR-2_Attributes], IsNull( [InventoryItem.SR_3_Attributes]….. )))

to display them in one column that is partly working, as I have them in one column , but as result is only displaying them as Value ID (0401,0402...and cannot get display attribute Description (XS, S, M ...) in that column.

Is there any better way to do it ?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

hi @ltrawinski ,

I have tried getting the attribute  and value in the GI using the below approach, please review and let me know if this helps you.

Product associated with attribute 

GI results with attribute ID and values 

Attaching the GI that I have used for your reference. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ltrawinski did the information @deebhane provided help answer your question? Thank you!

Thanks @deebhane , it is not solving my problem , but i will use you approach in other part of reporting.

Hi Chris 

No it is not solved my issue.. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

hi @ltrawinski  - Can you share the GI that you have tried and few attributes  values can you export and share. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ltrawinski Are you still working on this GI? Can you help provide a copy of it for review? (zip file)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved