Solved

Changing the order of the TABS in the sales order entry screen

• 24 May 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

Is there anyway i can change the order of the tabs in the sales order screen?

We are wanting to move the “ADDRESSES” tab to be in between the “SHIPPING” tab and “DISCOUNTS” tab. 

When i look in the customization screen, it appears that the order in the screen editor is correct but it does not display in ACM that way?

Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

icon

Best answer by Nayan Mansinha 24 May 2021, 20:56

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @stacy16 

Yes, you can do this by giving the Selected Index property value, just like below, and check once. 

SelectedIndex will start zero “0”.

• Details  → 0
  • Estimates → 1
  • Taxes → 2
  • Commissions → 3
  • Financial → 4
  • Shipping → 5
  • ADDRESSES → 6
  • Discounts → 7 and etc

Hope this helps!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

One can just drag and drop the tabs in the Layout window, Save and Publish.

As for SelectedIndex property, its purpose is to set given tab as the default tab.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Naveen B - i see what you are looking at but the “Selected Index” field is only visible when i am on the actual “tab” tab.. when i am on the other tabs (Details, Taxes, Etc...) i dont have selectedindex as a field to enter..

@nmansinha - it already shows in the place that i want it to be in the screen editor so there is no need for me to move it there.. it just doesn’t show up on the website in the same order :/

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@stacy16, check to see if there is another customization that is changing the order.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @stacy,  

As Nayan indicated just drag and drop the tab wherever it is required and along with that give the highest level to your customization package and verify once.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@stacy16   Is this resolved?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Naveen B yes, thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great :) Thanks for the update 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved