Solved

Can you enter 2 AP Bills to one Land Cost Entry?

• 10 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have a situation where I need to have add a second AP bill to a Landed Cost Entry.

After I create first AP bill, the landed cost is no longer available to be used.  I tried a partial amount.  I cannot change the qty.?

icon

Best answer by Julia Golomidova 20 June 2022, 10:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @phillipmarotta,

During my investigation and local testing I found out, that according to the current functionality, the system doesn’t allow to partially bill a landed cost document, so that, if 1 AP Bill is linked to a landed cost document, the system won’t allow to add the same landed cost document to another AP Bill, even if the 1st AP Bill doesn’t contain the full landed cost amount.

The requested functionality is a great suggestion. So please submit the change on the Ideas page, so that rest of the Acumatica community can see and vote for it. Additionally, the Product Management Team regular reviews items from there and comments if necessary.

As an option for your scenario, you may create a separate landed cost document for entering another AP Bill document.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved