Solved

An error occurred during processing of the field Lot/Serial Nbr. value Error: Lot/Serial Nbr. cannot be found in the system.

• 12 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

During picking a handful of times, we are getting this error. 

I’ve checked each time and the lots are correct, the correct qty is allocated/picked, but the system will not let us move to a sorting location. 

Is there anything I can do that doesn’t involve adjustments?

icon

Best answer by ddickerson 19 September 2022, 20:56

View original

7 replies

Badge +1

Hello @ddickerson, what version of Acumatica do you use?

If you still have this issue in the system, please please show:

1. the Inventory Allocation (IN402000) screen for Inventory ID = CSG-60-2000-FS and Lot/Serial Nbr = 12591D8 
  2. Worksheet 003450 - Details tab and Shipments tab
Userlevel 2
Badge

We use 22.102.0054 - Build 22.102.0054 +

I’ve fixed it for now by changing some allocations but if it happens again I will make a more detailed post for it.  

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @ddickerson, what version of Acumatica do you use?

If you still have this issue in the system, please please show:

1. the Inventory Allocation (IN402000) screen for Inventory ID = CSG-60-2000-FS and Lot/Serial Nbr = 12591D8 
  2. Worksheet 003450 - Details tab and Shipments tab

So it has happened again on a different sku.

The picker is unable to put the items in the sorting location, but has verified that they picked the correct amounts. 

Badge +1

Hello @ddickerson, sad that it happened again, And unfortunately I have more questions than answer for now.

What is in the Trace? 

is there Available for Issue on Inventory Summary screen = 6 ?

Isn’t this Location related to a project? 

Do you use Project-Specific Inventory?

Do you have any customization of the screen SO302020?

Were the items produced by your company? Is there a Production order linked to a line of one of the Sales order you trying to ship in this batch?

Could you please create a case for this issue? We’ll check your system and help with this.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Julia Lukina the next next time this happens I will grab the trace and more available for issue information. 

I’m able to have my picker skip these items on the batch picking worksheet and just confirm them manually from the shipments page without changing anything else.

I’m wondering if the transfer to a sorting location is what is causing the issue.

Badge +1

@ddickerson , do you have Project-Specific Inventory feature enabled? and does this Location have Project related to it on the Warehouses screen?

Could you please open a Shipment which contain the item = TIN-BR-7500 and Lot/Serial = 20331Q8 , then select this item and take a screenshot including the line with On Hand & Available Qtys in the bottom of the screen? (please paint over the personal/customer data on the screenshot if any)

Userlevel 2
Badge

@ddickerson , do you have Project-Specific Inventory feature enabled? and does this Location have Project related to it on the Warehouses screen?

Could you please open a Shipment which contain the item = TIN-BR-7500 and Lot/Serial = 20331Q8 , then select this item and take a screenshot including the line with On Hand & Available Qtys in the bottom of the screen? (please paint over the personal/customer data on the screenshot if any)

We do not use Project-Specific Inventory, and I’ve made the “Available for Issue” column visible in case the issue pops up again. 

The shipments with Lot 20331Q8 I was able to manually confirm once I had the picker skip over that lot while picking.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved