Solved

2021R106 Using Safari, with a Mac product. In Sales Order/Quote Screen. Item entry window scrolls uncontrollably

• 25 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Using Mac product, and Safari. In Quote or Sales Order. Enter partial item. Window opens as you move your cursor down, the scroll bar seem s to move by itself, making it hard to select the correct item.  This problem does not occur in Chrome on a Mac.  It does not occur on a PC using Chrome or Edge.   Besides trying using different browsers. We cleared cache, cookies and browsing history.  This did not correct the problem.  Any Mac users in 21R106 seeing this?  If so how did you resolve it?  Recently upgraded, didn’t see this in previous build 19R1.  I am going to create case with Acumatica but if you have a fix.  Please let me know.   Matt

icon

Best answer by mcraig95 23 August 2021, 17:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I am seeing the same issue on my macbook. I don’t have a fix unfortunately(other than using a different browser). I looked into the javascript a bit and it seems to be attempting to detect when the mouse is near the bottom edge which triggers it to load more options. On safari this is triggering whenever the mouse moves over the autocomplete suggestions which causes the suggestions to jump around. 

It seems to affect all of the autocomplete drop downs 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks, for your analysis on this issue.  I  have a case open with Acumatica. I will capture what you have figured out and include it the case.  You are correct that this seems to be a larger problem with any drop down.   Thank You! Matt

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Here is the known problem:

AC-208045: The Inventory ID selector uncontrollably scrolled during navigation in the Safari browser.

Acumatica supplied a work around for this issue.

Under Development » Experimental Features» Turn On CSSOM View Smooth Scrolling.

This issue has been fixed in latest published build – 2021 R1 (build 21.112.0042)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved