Important Training Updates for Developers!

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

The Education Team is pleased to announce that they have recently updated multiple courses for Acumatica ERP 2022 R1.

Before enumerating all the updated courses below, the following important education & certification topics should be of interest as well:

The courses below were updated to reflect Acumatica ERP 2022 R1:

Developer Courses:

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

The Education Team is pleased to announce that they have recently updated multiple courses for Acumatica ERP 2022 R1.

Before enumerating all the updated courses below, the following important education & certification topics are should be of interest as well:

Mark, these appear to be inaccessible to normal customers.  While it makes sense that the first 2 may be specifically VAR and ISV related, the 3rd one left me thinking perhaps this was in reference to open university as on Development (acumatica.com).  However, it is not accessible as a normal customer either.  I spot checked the courses in the next section which appear to work fine for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Brian Stevens. I will reply to your comment on behalf of the Education team. The links you highlighted (all three) do relate to partners only (VARs and ISVs) and are not accessible for customers and guests.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved