Solved

Download Invoice Data via oData

• 7 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

I have a design question. I am trying to download/sync all of our invoice/invoice line item data to our front end eCommerce application so customers can view their invoices. 

At the moment, I have it working using the Rest API endpoint but its very slow and I keep hitting our license limits. I have been porting all my RestAPI calls to using oData on top of a GI. This is MUCH faster and has relieved the pressure on the API calls. The invoice sync is the last one I need to do.

I am struggling to figure out how to “find” that data. I do have all the invoices downloaded via these entities.

I can’t figure out how to get the invoice line items. What entities should I query?

For my sales order sync, I download all the sales orders, and then download all the line items. My sync process joins the data together in my eCommerce app DB. Its very fast. I am looking to do a similar approach here.

I am open to tapping into the oData4 endpoint if that is a better option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 11 March 2023, 17:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @eelliston 

The line items are stored in the ARTran table.  You should be able to create a GI based on that to pull using OData.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@eelliston Yes, if you wanted to get the Invoice header and line details then you need to join the ARTran table to fetch the line items data. 

Here is the attached GI for your reference.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi All, thank you for the replies. I have been out on vacation and just got back. I will look into this GI and give it a whirl. This looks to be exactly what I needed.

Thank you all again!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Naveen Boga  - This GI worked great for me! Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved