Question

State/Country Attribute Events not firing correctly on the Employee Time Card screen

• 5 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

We have added custom City/State/Country fields to the Employee Time Card screen details grid and are utilizing the Acumatica State and Country attributes. The lists load correctly, and records can be saved, but the validation and updating events defined by the attributes aren’t firing correctly on the screen. Has anyone had any experience with customizing this particular entity?

I’ve included a simple customization project that demonstrates the issue. I’m hopeful that I’m just missing something here.

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I didn’t load the project to see what the screen editor showed, can you confirm that you’ve set CommitChanges = True on those fields?

Yes, Commit Changes is set for both State and CountryID:

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mansonj70 - were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved