Service Outage for Acumatica "20.213.0026"

• 31 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello 

I am working with Acumatica Version: 20.213.0026. Every time I publish any customization, it takes forever to complete the process, it keeps on loading for more that 30-40 minutes. Regardless how loaded the customizations are, it shouldn’t take this long.

Action after this:

For local instance, I have to restart the service in IIS.

For live environment: Create a ticket and let Acumatica support to forcefully stop and restart the service.(Happened twice on live and site was down for more than an 40-60 minutes.)

I am not sure If anyone else encountered with similar issues and have a possible solution that I can try.

I have already generated a ticket and support is looking into this issue.

Any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @mmahima12  Have you tried to delete the old packages that are in there? Delete those and restart the Application. 

You would go to Apply Updates > Restart Application. 

Also, check the license monitoring console to see how the statistics and warnings are. If they are overloaded, the system could be having issues. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @mmahima12 

Could you please check ifthe customization you attempted to publish included AgileDotNetRT64 obfuscator?

@Irina  No, the customization doesn't have AgileDotNetRT64.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mmahima12 were you able to resolve this issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved