Question

Scan and Transfer negative quantity

• 18 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Is there a way to pass quantities less than 1 kg for Scan and Transfer Screen? I keep getting errors saying that the quantity is negative. The error I get is down below. Is there something I have to do with the graph or DAC to fix this? Any help would be great.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Is there a way to pass quantities less than 1 kg for Scan and Transfer Screen? I keep getting errors saying that the quantity is negative. The error I get is down below. Is there something I have to do with the graph or DAC to fix this? Any help would be great.

Could you please share the Item Set-up?
If the Item Set-up is correct on the Unit of Measure side, you should be able to click “Set QTY” and input a fractional amount of 1KG i.e. 0.25 for 250 grams.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved