Question

Push notification not triggered

• 3 October 2022
  • 5 replies

I created 2 separate push notification with GI of ItemXRef and BCSyncStatus respectively. It’s perfectly working on my local and other acumatica instance except for the one instance., same configuration same webhook link and same data but push notification is not working on once instance.. May I ask if what possible cause or solution to this?

I have tried using webhook site but it seems that event is not being triggered everytime a transaction happens.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @verbs91 

Can you please export and share the GI to review?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @verbs91,

Other few possible thing you can consider/check,

• Is the instance on a secured network? If so,  is the webhook reachable from the instance server?
  • Are you changing the right data, so the Push Notifications are triggered? 
  • If there are other Push Notifications in that specific instance, do they work fine?

Thanks,

Hi @verbs91 

Can you please export and share the GI to review?

Hi, thank you for your response.. attached here is the zip file of exported GI.

Hi @verbs91,

Other few possible thing you can consider/check,

• Is the instance on a secured network? If so,  is the webhook reachable from the instance server?
  • Are you changing the right data, so the Push Notifications are triggered? 
  • If there are other Push Notifications in that specific instance, do they work fine?

Thanks,

For your first point, yes it is in secured network, webhook is also reachable cause I tried it using other instance.
For #2, yes, I’m changing the right data based on the declared GI
For#3, I create 2 push notification and same are not working fine, but working on other instance.

Until now I cant figure it out!

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @verbs91 - were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved