Solved

Problem filtering Sql view in Grid

• 30 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello Good Night. I have a problem filtering a Sql view. 

I have a grid and i want to asign the vendor name in the corresponding column when i select a new vendor. I use de FieldUpdated Event. Then event works but when i want to filter by V_CEVendors (My Sql view) , the condition not work. I did a test with the table BAccount and apply the same filter and it worked. For which I do not understand the reason that with the sql view my filter is not working

First scenario: FieldUpdated with mi SQL View V_CEVendors (not working)

• In the IdTest column I am sending the value of the selected VendorId, but when I enter the filter the “itemovista” does not return anything.
  • I have checked the fields of my view and they are all correct.
    public SelectFrom<V_CEVendors>.View viewV_CEVendors;    

protected void _(Events.FieldUpdated<CEEstimateEstimate, CEEstimateEstimate.idTest> e)
{

var row = (CEEstimateEstimate)e.Row;

V_CEVendors itemovista = viewV_CEVendors.Select()
.Where(item => item.GetItem<V_CEVendors>().Vendor_Id == row.IdTest).FirstOrDefault();

if(itemovista!=null)
{

row.VendorName = itemovista.Vendor_Name;

}
}

Second scenario: I test with the BAccount table and it works.

• In the IdTest column I am sending the value of the selected VendorId, but when I enter the filter the “itemovista” does return the correct value.
public SelectFrom<BAccount>.View viewBAccount;    

protected void _(Events.FieldUpdated<CEEstimateEstimate, CEEstimateEstimate.idTest> e)
{

var row = (CEEstimateEstimate)e.Row;

BAccount itemovista = viewBAccount.Select()
.Where(item => item.GetItem<BAccount>().BAccountID== row.IdTest).FirstOrDefault();

if(itemovista!=null)
{

row.VendorName = itemovista.AcctName;

}
}

when I want to filter through the view nothing happens, does anyone know why?

Thanks for your help

icon

Best answer by eddiedaco 27 October 2021, 02:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @Naveen B  a lot of thanks for your help. The error was int the keys of he DAC (SQL VIEW) view. I put the correct keys on my DAC and it works!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @eddiedaco  Can you please let me know what is your filter view here ?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved