Question

Order coming from Customer Portal skipped customized event logic

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

In Acumatica Main ERP instance , we have put some customized logic under

SOLine_InventoryID_FieldUpdated.    When user key in inventory ID, the system would trigger some action. And it is doing simple logic, fetch some data from inventory object to fill in soline. Like below:

It works fine when working with Main ERP instance. However, if customer submit orders from Customer Portal, the trigger is skipped. NO longer work.

Is there a way to keep the same event happen? Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

the portal is a separate instance of acumatica so it needs to have publishing done for it.

Have you published the customization in question in the portal?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Shawn Burt  Hello, correct me if I am wrong. Per my understanding and experience, a customization project designed for an ERP instance can not be published on a Portal instance. It would not allow the compilation pass.
Like, Portal instance does not have that Screen, and do not have that graph, nor DAC.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ray20 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Chris Hackett  Thanks for asking. Unfortunately NO.  It might be Portal and Main ERP are different instances. So it is hard to make it work.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved