Not able to save MRP preference form 

icon

Best answer by ShahidaValiSyed04 14 December 2021, 13:36

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ShahidaValiSyed04 

Can you please click the Show trace link and share the trace? So we can check the exact issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ShahidaValiSyed04 

As per the screenshot, OrderConsolidation customization is published in your instance. Can you  unpublish the package and check once

I checked with my local instance with  sales demo data  and able to save the record.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ShahidaValiSyed04  Have you unpublished your customization and everything is good?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@ShahidaValiSyed04 Can you share the build version where you are trying this, I have tried in 20R2 instance with Demo Data and there it’s working as expected. 
Also, if you have any customization packages published, can you unpublish all those and try once.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @vivekm 

They are on 2021r1 21.108.0032 build. 

Could be customization related as @jinin suggested to check, we do need the Trace details to check further. 

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @ShahidaValiSyed04  Have you unpublished your customization and everything is good?

I tried all above suggestions but its not working:disappointed_relieved:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @ShahidaValiSyed04  Have you unpublished your customization and everything is good?

I am getting as below empty  * PLAN ORDER TYPE

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

hi @ShahidaValiSyed04 

Is there any detail reflected when you click on Expand all on Trace log ?

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@ShahidaValiSyed04 Can you share the build version where you are trying this, I have tried in 20R2 instance with Demo Data and there it’s working as expected. 
Also, if you have any customization packages published, can you unpublish all those and try once.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

hi @ShahidaValiSyed04 

Is there any detail reflected when you click on Expand all on Trace log ?

Regards,

JUST AS ABOVE MY SCREEN SHOT , VERSTION & CUSTOMIZATION

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ShahidaValiSyed04 

Create a Plan order type by selecting following option, select that on MRP preference and try save.  Since its mandatory column on MRP preference screen, that should not be blank. I am not sure if that is what has thrown the error. I will look forward to the results once you try this. 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ShahidaValiSyed04 

Can you please follow the below steps.

1. click on the pencil icon. 

1. It will direct to open the Product Order Type (ScreenID - am201100)
  2. Insert a record
  3. Then select the value in the preference screen.
  4. Save the preference.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @ShahidaValiSyed04 

Can you please follow the below steps.

1. click on the pencil icon. 

1. It will direct to open the Product Order Type (ScreenID - am201100)
  2. Insert a record
  3. Then select the value in the preference screen.
  4. Save the preference.

When I was clicked on pencil above error is occurred as shown in screen shot  :x:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you guys for responding. And I do not have Production Order Types (AM201100) data that’s why I am not able to get it.

Thanks

Thank you all……..:heart_eyes:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved