Solved

Mobile App - Scan and Issue - How to Release an Issue for an item as soon as we scan

• 31 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Community,

I’m newbie to the Acumatica Mobile application development.  Please bare with me, If I’m wrong.

I have a specific below requirement in Scan and Issue screen. Please find the details below.

• I have created a new site map, which is exactly duplicate screen of Scan and Issue screen.
  • In this newly created screen, I don’t want to scan the location and directly scan the BarCode of an Item and it should defaulted to “Default Issue” field from the Stock Items screen.
  • As soon as scan the Barcode of item, it should take location from Stock Item screen and then should be Released automatically.

Can you please help me on the 2nd and 3rd point.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by VidhyaHari 21 December 2021, 16:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi,

After reviewing your requirements it seems that the customization you are trying to achieve will be more in the graph extension of that screen than in the mobile application(msdl code).

Please note that there is some internal documentation related to modifying WMS screens (such as Scan and Issue). Please create a support case with Acumatica so this request can be reviewed and the proper guidance could be provided to you.

Userlevel 2

Hello @nsmith51 

To achieve this, you might have to extend INScanIssue graph and set the location to default location since that is mandatory and might have to override the methods : GetDefaultState and ClearMode - in order to proceed with scanning an item instead of location. I am attaching an example which you can use to achieve your requirement. 

Thanks. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved