Solved

Load data in Grid or Form with PXSelector

• 2 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’m new with Acumatica, and I have a question about load data with a PXSelector. I need add the data in some fields of the Grid and other in a form, but I don’t know how to do that. Help, please. 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 3 March 2022, 05:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

hi @emmanuelmeza62 

Below are few links that would help you to understand on the PXSelector 

PXXelector syntax 

PXSelector and Dirty Read - Acumatica Developers Blog

PXSelector example 

PXSelector for custom table | Community (acumatica.com)

PXSelector Quick search 

Acumatica Filtering PXSelector witth quick search - Stack Overflow

Please let us know if your looking for something specific. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, I’m new with Acumatica, and I have a question about load data with a PXSelector. I need add the data in some fields of the Grid and other in a form, but I don’t know how to do that. Help, please. 

Can you please confirm that that the fields, which you wanted to show are saved in the database, in other words, all are bound fields?

@Naveen B  Hi, yes the data are saved in the database, but I don’t know how to show the data in other fields,for example, in this case I want put the data “numLicencia” in the region with the same name.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @emmanuelmeza62  When you wanted to display the Form and Grid values in the selector, then you should use the Inner Join  (SEARCH2<>) in the selector and provide the Fields, which you wanted to display.

Below is the sample example for your reference and hope this helps!!

#region SelectorBranchID
[PXDBString(255, IsUnicode = true, InputMask = "")]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Branch", Enabled = false)]

[PXDefault(typeof(Search<Branch.branchCD, Where<Branch.branchID, Equal<Current<AccessInfo.branchID>>>>))]

[PXSelector(typeof(Search2<Branch.branchCD, InnerJoin<BAccount, On<BAccount.bAccountID, Equal<Branch.bAccountID>>>>),
typeof(Branch.branchCD), SubstituteKey = typeof(Branch.branchCD), DescriptionField = typeof(BAccount.acctName))]
public string SelectorBranchID { get; set; }
public abstract class selectorBranchID : BqlString.Field<selectorBranchID> { }
#endregion

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved