Solved

Is there a way to change the columns in the RefNbr Selector on The Payments tab of the SO?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We want to change the default order of some columns on the Selector for Ref Number on the Payments tab of the Sales Order.  I finally tracked down which field this is on but no matter what I do it fails to take any effect.

The field and the changes I’m making are below.  AlI did was edit the columns to move the date to the top but it doesn’t affect anything. Is there somewhere else I need to edit this?

Thanks for any advice,

Phil

icon

Best answer by ppowell 13 June 2022, 21:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Are you having the same issue if you try and add it via code in a graph extension?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi, @markusray17 Thanks for responding. I’m not entirely sure how to go about adding it as a graph extension via code.

Phil

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

You would just add the Attributes to the Cache Attached event in a graph extension. If you aren’t familiar with code and graph extensions someone else may have suggestions on how to accomplish it via the customization editor though.

My first thought was that the selector for that field is added via the CacheAttached event in the SOOrderEntry graph so the PXCustomizeSelectorColumns may be running before the selector was actually added to the field.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@markusray17 , thanks again.  I’ve gone in and chosen the option in the attributes tab to override on screen level which added the code to the SOOrderEntry Extension. I changed it to just the modifications to the selector columns that we want (actually just changed date until I know it’s working).  I can’t test it yet as the system is being used by other people but I’ll have a try later.  It validates so that’s a start.

The code I added is as below:

[PXMergeAtrributes(Method = MergeMethod.Merge)]
[PXCustomizeSelectorColumns(
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.Standalone.ARRegisterAlias.refNbr),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.Standalone.ARRegisterAlias.docDate),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.ARPayment.extRefNbr),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.Standalone.ARRegisterAlias.finPeriodID),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.Standalone.ARRegisterAlias.customerID),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.Standalone.ARRegisterAlias.customerID_Customer_acctName),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.Standalone.ARRegisterAlias.customerLocationID),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.Standalone.ARRegisterAlias.curyID),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.Standalone.ARRegisterAlias.curyOrigDocAmt),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.Standalone.ARRegisterAlias.curyDocBal),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.Standalone.ARRegisterAlias.status),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.ARPayment.cashAccountID),
typeof(PX.Objects.AR.ARPayment.pMInstanceID_CustomerPaymentMethod_descr))]
protected virtual void ARPayment_RefNbr_CacheAttached(PXCache cache)
{
}

Thanks for your help,

Phil

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ppowell - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved