Solved

How to Spelled int data in report acumatica ?

• 23 August 2021
  • 9 replies

hai, anyone know how to spelled int data in report acumatica ?

example:

i have int data in [SOOrder.CuryOrderTotal], i want to spell that number like one hundred fifty two dollar and that would be show in report.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 24 August 2021, 09:41

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @yanuaralfianus37 Actually “[SOOrder.CuryOrderTotal]” is a Decimal type of field but NOT integer type.

Please provide Decimal and verify

Hi @Naveen B thanks for reply, yeah that is true, [SOOrder.CuryOrderTotal] is a decimal type, im sorry if im wrong. Btw do you knowhow to spelled int or decimal type in report acumatica ? thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @yanuaralfianus37  For the decimal type, you can give “Float”, please find the screenshot for reference.

Hi @Naveen B thanks for reply, im sorry if im not good to explain my problem. my problem isn’t about parameter in report but logic in report acumatica. my problem is how to make logic to spelled number.

example: i have field with value “100”, i want to get data in report to this “One Hundred”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@yanuaralfianus37  Okay. I understood other way round. 

For this requirement hoping that below article will help you.

http://blog.acumatica.com.sg/2017/09/amount-to-words-conversion-at-acumatica.html

@Naveen B thanks for the article, that is very helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great :) Thanks for sharing an update.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@yanuaralfianus37 , @Naveen B , I received this attachment from Acumatica Support regarding a different issue. 
It describes creating a User Defined Function to print the Sales Order Amount in words.

*This is a nonstandard customization & requires some programming skills. 

Hi @wfilipiak67 Thanks for sharing, this is very helpful because I have many references to improvisation logic for my problems 🙂.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved