Solved

How to set Customized Label invisible in SOLine_RowUpdated

• 25 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I add a customized label in Order header , i want to make it invisible when custom field 'Remise Comm' greater than 0

icon

Best answer by Shawn Burt 25 November 2022, 17:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Not sure you can do that. But you could make an unbound dac field with a constant value, suppress it's label, and the show/hide it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @snoopez206 

You can have a Javascript event associated to ‘Remise Comm’ when the value changes

function setLabelHidden(control, eventArgs) { var element = document.getElementById("ctl00_phF_form_LABEL"); if(eventArgs.value > 0)	{ element.style.visibility  = "hidden"; }	else { element.style.visibility  = ""; }}

Assuming that the ID of the label is LABEL

The event can be defined in the screen editor:

• Add a Javascript control and set the code
  • Enable hidden attributes

• Set the call in the proper event

There you go. For my example I used a numeric field. You can adapt that to your specific need.

A very useful old Source for this example:

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2016/12/client-events-using-javascript.html

Hope this helps too

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @snoopez206  As Shawn suggested, you need to introduce a field for the NOTE and suppresthe s the label in .aspx page. Please find the steps below.

1. Introduce a new field and suppress the label in the .aspx page for the NOTE field
  2. You have mentioned in subject.. SOLine_RowUpdated, I see both the fields are part of the SOOrder extension DAC, hence not required to add the SOLine_RowUpdated event.
  3. Instead, you need to write SOOrder_RowSelected event, and add a condition that if Remise Comm > 0 then visible NOTE field otherwise hide it

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved