Solved

How to customize print action.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Can I customize the following print action in this screen ? If yes then how can I do it. Please help. I cannot find any view or DAC in this page. 

icon

Best answer by Vinay Koppula 1 July 2022, 11:52

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What is it that you’re wanting to do?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@param2022 Its a report viewer and there is no straight method to override the print action method in Acumatica. Explain your requirement accordingly we can suggest you the alternate approach. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Vinay Koppula I was trying to add the functionality where i maintain a count how many times this pick list was printed. So i have modified Print Pick List action, but needed to know if I can do anything over here or not.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@param2022 You have to count the no. of prints in the Print Pick List action only.

In the report viewer if user is downloading or printing or viewing the report is the user choice we should be least bothered. Once the Print Pick List action button is clicked then that will be treated as printed. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Ok thanks @Vinay Koppula 

I was just confirming. Thanks for sharing the update.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Great @param2022 and Thanks for accepting the suggestion! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved