Solved

How to add import and export functions on clipboard tool bar?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi guys

How do I add import and export functions to my customized screen tool bar on clipboard

as shown in the shot 

thanks.

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 23 May 2022, 13:58

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Check here: 

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2022/01/working-with-and-troubleshooting-copy-paste-functionality.html

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Dmitrii Naumov don’t we have import and export functionalities as Copy/past I could not found any solution in the blog can u plz explore your views on this

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You need to make sure there is an xml file with the structure definition in ‘\App_Data\XmlExportDefinitions’ folder. 

The name of the file should be [screenID].xml

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Dmitrii Naumov  is this file is enough for getting functionalities???

if yes how to give?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Best Answer by @Dmitrii Naumov  Thanks

@Dmitrii Naumov Apologies for resurrecting this issue. I am looking for information on the contents of those XMLExportDefinitions files, specifically how to edit/create/troubleshoot them. It’s obvious they are table relationships, but how should someone go about creating one from scratch?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Stevendh this xml that you need is basically a subset of Export Scenario. 

E.g. if you go to export scenarios and export it in XML, that’s the base of the file that you need:

You take “relations” node from that xml and use it.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved