Solved

How to add custom columns to the LotSerialNbr Selector lookup in SOLineSplit

• 12 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have added a custom columns to the SOLineSplit which i want to add the custom fields to  LotSerialNbr selector lookup. Attribute for the selector was uses as below.
  [SOLotSerialNbrAttribute.SOAllocationLotSerialNbr(typeof(SOLineSplit.inventoryID), typeof(SOLineSplit.subItemID), typeof(SOLineSplit.siteID), typeof(SOLineSplit.locationID), typeof(SOLine.lotSerialNbr), FieldClass = "LotSerial")]

need to added two more columns SOLineSplitExt.UsrConversionUnit , SOLineSplitExt.UsrQtyINPiece

icon

Best answer by harikanthm60 21 November 2022, 15:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution @harikanthm60 !

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Chris Hackett i have written a method to update the Qty IN Piece in Receipt Screen on release.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @harikanthm60 - were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I was trying to add extention fields on SOLineSplit instead of INSiteLotSerial now i could able to add the field i have a one more query i need to convert the Qty on Hand which is in pounds. my conversion is in to pieces i had add an attribute to the QtyOnHand 
[PXDBQuantity(typeof(PX.Objects.IN.INSiteLotSerialExt.usrConvertionUOM), typeof(PX.Objects.IN.INSiteLotSerialExt.usrQtyINPiece))] its throwing an error specified cast in not valid to the field QtyInTransit.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved