Solved

How to add a custom link from a wiki article to a process screen

• 3 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have created a wiki article consisting of a few images making up a flow chart. I would like to create a link from the image to a process screen (new cases) in the customer portal, so that the user can click on the image and will be taken to the appropriate screen.

icon

Best answer by Irina 14 February 2022, 11:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @suemackeown13 

Sorry for the late reply. Here is a KB article to assist you with this task

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there a way to leverage the new slick Dashboard Designs in the Demo to allow clients to view the workflows also?  Is it a matter of adding them to the Wiki Site Map?  If so, please show us how.

Payroll Workflow, CRM Workflow, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @patrickcolgan94 

I suppose the best way is to copy-paste wiki article content and images from the earlier versions.

Detailed how to on how to create your own workflow can be found in the article mentioned above.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved