Solved

How do I view the business logic behind the Pick, Pack, Ship screen. Specifically what happens when a barcode is scanned in Pack Mode.

• 17 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We are having performance issues with the Pack stage of Pick, Pack, Ship where when scanning multiple identical items the barcode is not being processed fast enough before the next barcode is scanned and we are getting doubling up in the barcode field as a result.

I am trying to investigate to see what happens when the barcode is scanned to see if we can come up with an alternative screen or eliminate unnecessary bottlenecks.

When I try to view the business logic source for the barcode field it shows 

PX.Objects.SO.WMS.PickPackShip+Host

but the screen is blank. 

Does this mean the code is in a plugin or something and unavailable to see what it’s doing?  Is there a way to see what processes are being performed?

Does anyone have any other ideas for how to go about troubleshooting the process or get around the performance issues?

Thanks for any advice,

Phil

icon

Best answer by Dioris Aguilar 23 March 2022, 16:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@ppowell Have you tried checking the code under CodeRepository? ..\App_Data\CodeRepository\PX.Objects\SO\PickPackShip.cs

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll have a look at that.

Phil

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved