Solved

How do I go about adding SO Number and Invoice Number to the selector for Original Transaction on the Payments Screen?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have been asked if it’s possible to add SO Number and Invoice Number columns to the popup Selector for choosing the original transaction when issuing a refund on the Payments and Applications screen. This would make finding the original transaction a lot quicker. Any pointers on how I would go about doing this would be most welcome.

See image below:

Thanks,

Phil

icon

Best answer by Shawn Burt 26 May 2022, 16:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

The issue is that there is not a 1 to 1 relationship between payment and SO or INV. In some cases it may be the case but there is a 1 to many relationship between orders/invoices and payments in the Database so it can be tricky. You  could create a DAC Ext that has a calculated field and have that formula do a “FIRST” so it gives you the initial linked document but if there really is more than one it may not return the one you want to see.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Shawn Burt Thanks!  That makes total sense.  I think we’ll skip this for the moment and maybe revisit at a later date.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved