Solved

How create a new document type in acumatica ?

• 22 December 2021
  • 9 replies

How create a new document type in acumatica ?

icon

Best answer by jamesh 21 January 2022, 01:29

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think you may want to start with completing dev trainings here:

https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/development/

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Do you mean Order Type? If so use the ‘New Record’ button in ‘Order Types’ screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @luisrodriguez45 

You may clarify what document type are you referring to (SO? AR?AP?)

Regards,

Do you mean Order Type? If so use the ‘New Record’ button in ‘Order Types’ screen.

I dont find this screen whats is the number of screen in the map site ?

thanks for your answer !!

Hi @luisrodriguez45 

You may clarify what document type are you referring to (SO? AR?AP?)

Regards,

yes
I need a new type of invoice like invoice or debit or credit memo, in the module Sales Order -> Invoices screen SO 3000
and receivables and memos AR301000

thaks for your answer

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Screen ID for ‘Order Types’ page are SO2010PL and SO201000.

Check that you have ‘Custom Order Types’ feature enabled in 'Enable/Disable Features' page (CS100000). Add more user roles in ‘Users’ screen for your user if the page is still not visible.

Read ‘Custom Sales Order Types’ documentation for more information:
https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=e9d8ed9c-ce83-4de5-afba-388e983d193e

Screen ID for ‘Order Types’ page are SO2010PL and SO201000.

Check that you have ‘Custom Order Types’ feature enabled in 'Enable/Disable Features' page (CS100000). Add more user roles in ‘Users’ screen for your user if the page is still not visible.

Read ‘Custom Sales Order Types’ documentation for more information:
https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=e9d8ed9c-ce83-4de5-afba-388e983d193e

iS POSIIBLE CREATE a type Invoice ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I believe it is limited to Sales Order Type. For invoice it would be preferable to create a custom field. Attempting to add custom invoice type when it is not built-in the framework can introduce bugs. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @luisrodriguez45

Yes it is possible to select different invoice formats.  

Checkout the MAILING SETTINGS tab on the Customers (AR303000) screen where you can override the Invoice format per Customer.  

Additionally, you can use Report Designer to customize new invoice formats for use with different customers, or different business entities within your environment.

If you need additional help on this, I recommend visiting the Acumatica University or taking a class at the Acumatica Summit.  

Regards,

James Harris

ERP Business Manager
LiveView Technologies

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved