Solved

Field Label not appearing

• 3 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I have been trying to add the label to the below highlighted selector field as- Field1, but it is not appearing on the screen. I have attached the screenshots of the aspx code also. Please guide me out if i am missing anything here.

Thanks.

PS: Have only been trying to design the UI of the screen. Would like to know what and all things are required to design the UI of Acumatica with the help of aspx file.

icon

Best answer by jinin 5 December 2022, 14:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @Harshita  Can you please share the DAC file with fields and Graph code View as well?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Naveen Boga below are the required screenshots of the files:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Harshita  I see only the Graph file, and there is NO DAC file in your customization package

Where did you add that field in the “Process Testing” screen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Harshita 

Please go through the videos in the below link. Here explained how to do small customizations. You will get more ideas.

T200 Maintenance Forms 2022 R2 (acumatica.com)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harshita 

Please go through the videos in the below link. Here explained how to do small customizations. You will get more ideas.

T200 Maintenance Forms 2022 R2 (acumatica.com)

Thank you @jinin.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved