Solved

Enable/Disable is NOT working for Grid button

• 9 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

In the Invoices screen, I have a new customized field on the Header section and also added a new button on the Document Details tab above the grid.

Based on the Customized field condition we need to enable and disable the button. I have added this button as a toolbar button in .aspx page and also added enable/disable conditions in ARInvoices row selected event but it is NOT working as expected. Can you please provide your thoughts on this?

Please find the screenshot for reference.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 19 October 2020, 05:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Button is on the grid’s toolbar so one must use RowSelected event of grid’s DAC to control its UI. And make sure you have Commit = True on Sale Type so it will help refresh the grid’s UI.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes Nayan, We have added CommitChanges =”true” still it is NOT working this grid toolbar button :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Team,

Thanks a lot for the suggestions.

I have identified this issue and working as expected now based on the Sales Type conditional.

<px:PXToolBarButton Text="Add Bill Line" DependOnGrid="grid">
<AutoCallBack Command="AddBillLine" Target="ds" />
</px:PXToolBarButton>

Best Regards,

Naveen B

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved