Solved

Displaying DateTime in PXSelector

• 7 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I would like to include the CreatedDateTime field in a PXSedlctor Dropdown, however I am having some challenges.

Initially I added some UI attributes to the standard CreatedDateTime field, this led to some confusing errors. So, I moved on to a non-priested read only field that would return the value of CreatedDateTime.

[PXDateAndTime(DisplayMask = "G")]
public virtual DateTime? OrderSetDateTime { get { return CreatedDateTime; } }
public abstract class orderSetDateTime : PX.Data.BQL.BqlDateTime.Field<orderSetDateTime> { }

Using this method the date value shows but not the time. How would I show both in a single column?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by andriikravetskyi35 8 November 2022, 14:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

I am not sure that it will help, but maybe add InputMask and DisplayMask in this way:

[PXDateAndTime(InputMask = "dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss", DisplayMask = "dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss")]    

or try to change attribute to :

[PXDBDate(PreserveTime =true)]

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Leif 

Just to clarify, Do you want to add that field as a column on a selector while selecting any other value? If that is the case you just need to specify the columns in the selector:

[PXSelector(typeof(Search<...>),
typeof( column 1 ),
typeof( column 2 ),
typeof( orderSetDateTime ),
)]

Also if the masks suggested by @andriikravetskyi35  are defined, you will have that specific display in the listing.

If this suggestion does not make sense, please share more details of what you want to accomplish. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved