Solved

Create a Data Member from a non existent table - Inventory Allocation Details

Userlevel 1

Dear all,

I’m using acumatica version 21.117.0037. My requirement is to create a custom screen like “Inventory Allocation Details (IN402000). In the grid of that screen, the DAC used to create the data member is “InventoryAllocDetEnqResult” which is a non-existent table. The same [PXFilterable] view (ResultRecords) as in “InventoryAllocDetEnq” BLC was created in custom entry page, but when assigning the view for the data member of custom class, server error occurs.

Can anyone help me to create a view for this kind of scenario?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 31 May 2022, 11:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Hashini  You can simply provide like below in your Graph file.

[PXFilterable]

Public PXFilter<NonexistenceTable> ViewName;

Userlevel 1

@Naveen Boga Thanks, that worked. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

For some screens it makes sense to compose the data ‘on the fly’ rather than select it straight from the database. 

To implement that behavior you need to use Data View Delegate. 

See here: https://help-2022r1.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=f3c57501-ccca-4d62-93d2-7eb4ea8e377f

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved