Solved

Cannot get upload icon to show on grid

• 10 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I’m trying to get the upload icon to show for a grid on a custom screen and custom DAC

I found a blog post from Sergey and I put the following in my graph:

[PXImport]
        public PXSelect<ICAllocationAccounts> ICAllocationAccounts;

I think that is all that was required.  The icon did not show.  So I added the following changes to the screen in the editor under Action Bar - Actions - Upload:

Still no love from Acumatica.

Any ideas?  

icon

Best answer by Leonardo Justiniano 10 June 2022, 23:35

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I’m an IDIOT!  :-)

I had actually created a new view (see The way I had it)

When @Leonardo Justiniano  said “[PXImport] on the view, I realized I had created a totally new view and by putting the PXImport above the actual view for the Grid, it works.  

The way I had it:
public SelectFrom<ICAllocationAccounts>. Where<ICAllocationAccounts.allocationID.IsEqual<ICAllocationCode.allocationID.FromCurrent>>.View AllocationAccounts;

[PXImport(typeof(ICAllocationAccounts))]
public PXSelect<ICAllocationAccounts> ICAllocationAccounts;

The way it should be:
[PXImport(typeof(ICAllocationAccounts))]
public SelectFrom<ICAllocationAccounts>. Where<ICAllocationAccounts.allocationID.IsEqual<ICAllocationCode.allocationID.FromCurrent>>.View AllocationAccounts;

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @joe21 

You need to set also the mode of the grid:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Joe,

Please specify [PXImport(typeof(ICAllocationAccounts))]

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks @Leonardo Justiniano !!!!

Worked like a charm.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Try explicitly enabling the following property:

Grid > Base Properties > Action Bar > Actions > Upload > Enabled - True

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@joe21 

So far you have:

• Grid > Base Properties > Action Bar > Actions > Upload > Enabled = True (first screenshot /@Raj Gopinathan)
  • Mode > AllowUpdate = true
  • [PXImport] on the view 

That should be sufficient. The only thing sometimes affects is the SkinID. Try setting it to “Details”

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

OK...button shows but it is grayed out.  Can my graph be doing something that would cause it to be disabled?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved