Solved

Cannot get upload icon to show on grid

• 10 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I’m trying to get the upload icon to show for a grid on a custom screen and custom DAC

I found a blog post from Sergey and I put the following in my graph:

[PXImport]
        public PXSelect<ICAllocationAccounts> ICAllocationAccounts;

I think that is all that was required.  The icon did not show.  So I added the following changes to the screen in the editor under Action Bar - Actions - Upload:

Still no love from Acumatica.

Any ideas?  

icon

Best answer by Leonardo Justiniano 10 June 2022, 23:35

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @joe21 

You need to set also the mode of the grid:

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks @Leonardo Justiniano !!!!

Worked like a charm.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Joe,

Please specify [PXImport(typeof(ICAllocationAccounts))]

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

OK...button shows but it is grayed out.  Can my graph be doing something that would cause it to be disabled?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Try explicitly enabling the following property:

Grid > Base Properties > Action Bar > Actions > Upload > Enabled - True

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@joe21 

So far you have:

• Grid > Base Properties > Action Bar > Actions > Upload > Enabled = True (first screenshot /@Raj Gopinathan)
  • Mode > AllowUpdate = true
  • [PXImport] on the view 

That should be sufficient. The only thing sometimes affects is the SkinID. Try setting it to “Details”

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I’m an IDIOT!  :-)

I had actually created a new view (see The way I had it)

When @Leonardo Justiniano  said “[PXImport] on the view, I realized I had created a totally new view and by putting the PXImport above the actual view for the Grid, it works.  

The way I had it:
public SelectFrom<ICAllocationAccounts>. Where<ICAllocationAccounts.allocationID.IsEqual<ICAllocationCode.allocationID.FromCurrent>>.View AllocationAccounts;

[PXImport(typeof(ICAllocationAccounts))]
public PXSelect<ICAllocationAccounts> ICAllocationAccounts;

The way it should be:
[PXImport(typeof(ICAllocationAccounts))]
public SelectFrom<ICAllocationAccounts>. Where<ICAllocationAccounts.allocationID.IsEqual<ICAllocationCode.allocationID.FromCurrent>>.View AllocationAccounts;

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved