Solved

An item with the same key has already been added when opening Workflows

Userlevel 2
Badge

Please can anyone help me with this issue?

I have this customization project, but I’m facing this problem when clicking on Workflows. How can I check if this error is code or database related and then fix it?

The issue just happens to this specific screenID, I can open normally the Workflows for the other Screens

Thanks

icon

Best answer by jeffersonmacedo 21 July 2022, 06:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@jeffersonmacedo do you have any customizations on that screen? such as adding a new control in the aspx page. If so then check if you have given the existing ID in the same aspx file. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @Vinay Koppula  for this info. Yes, I have a DAC for this screen and a few customized fields, however, I checked all existing tags and didn't find any culprit ID, nothing duplicated. Furthermore, I’ve done a few extra tests in a local installation and I resolved the problem by deleting the DAC and the ScreenID, after that I published the project and included the ScreenID again and published the project.

I tried taking the same approach with the live site stored in a server but the issue is still being shown even cleaning cache and restarting the site.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@jeffersonmacedo Strange behavior, sometimes few issues remain as mystery 😄. However, thanks for the update. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

FYI @Vinay Koppula  Problem is solved. Found the duplicated item after debugging the site:

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@jeffersonmacedo Finally you got the duplicate one! Thanks for the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved