Solved

Adding Parameter to GI Used in Mobile App

• 13 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

How can I add a parameter to the sales order generic inquiry and not have it break the mobile app?  I am trying to add a checkbox parameter to the sales order generic inquiry and it works fine on the desktop, but it creates an error on the mobile app.  As soon as I add the parameter, I get an error “SiteMap description doesn’t contain primary container” whenever I try to open the sales order lookup on the mobile app.  I have tried adding a Selection container and then adding the parameter as a field.  That didn’t do anything.

icon

Best answer by Alin Para 25 October 2022, 16:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Try this https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48670213/generic-inquiry-in-acumatica-mobile-app 

Userlevel 4
Badge

The reason is if you have a Type=SimpleScreen and you have parameter in your GI. you must deactivate parameter or you must do the second option of the StackOverFlow for including theses parameter in the mobile customization

Userlevel 4
Badge

The reason is if you have a Type=SimpleScreen and you have parameter in your GI. you must deactivate parameter or you must do the second option of the StackOverFlow for including theses parameter in the mobile customization

I forgot to mention that one important thing is to do it in a sequence, 1st "add screen" & "update site map" , 2nd "publish customisation project" and after that(Once published), you can add it to "Mobile workspace"

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved