Solved

Add "Remove Hold" action into Process Orders screen

• 19 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I’d appreciate if someone can please provide steps to add Remove Hold action into the Process Orders processing page. A while ago this can be done via automation steps. I have explored workflow customization but have not been able to get one work.

icon

Best answer by mvolshteyn 19 October 2021, 14:50

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @kristianharianja  Please find step by step process to remove the “Remove Credit Hold” Action from Process Orders screen in customization project.

• Add the Process Order screen to the Customization Projects
  • Expand the Fields
  • Add the Action field to the grid
  • Click on the Combo box and uncheck the “Remove Credit Hold” and click on OK
  • Publish the package

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @kristianharianja  I’m bit confused, and I have given reply for removing the action.

I will check on the add “Remove HOLD” action and let you know.

Sorry for the confusion.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@kristianharianja , @Naveen B  this should be done by editing automation workflow (releasefromHold action) for the SO301000 screen, as shown on the screenshot

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thank @mvolshteyn and @Naveen B.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

We tested this method and have trouble if orders have an approval mapping Screen (EP205015). For example, if you remove Hold and one of the orders needs approval, all the orders you took off Hold will get flagged for approval.

I have created a feature request. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Update:
We created a custom processing screen to deal with this issue, and it's working perfectly. 
Please vote on the ideas page, so we don't need to maintain our code in the future. :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved