Solved

Add Grouping to Acumatica's Data Entry Grids

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Gang,

I was wondering is there any way to add grouping to Acumatica’s Data Entry Grids. Something similar to the below snip I have made from another web application:

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 9 June 2022, 23:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@aaghaei  You can have such grouping on Primary List and GIs using PIVOT table as well as adding them to your Dashboards however, not sure can be added to Data Entry Form Grids from out of the box.

Below is a quick sample I created for you on my Invoices and Memo Primary List Inquiry:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks Sam @hkabiri 

I need grouping in Data Entry grids as pointed out in my initial post. Thnak you for the clarification. I’m aware of grouping using Pivot Tables in the inquieries.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

UPDATE

@hkabiri  @Chris Hackett  The solution can be found in my post here. Possibly there is a better and simpler way to do it but this is what I did and works for me.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved