Solved

Add field to selector Customer

• 5 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I have a field Account Name on Customer and I want to add it to the lookup Selector of Customer so that the user could see its value whenever they open lookup dialog to a Customer.

However, I can’t find this field in list columns to be added

Do you know how to add this field to Selector?

And is there any way to config this field be searchable in lookup dialog?

icon

Best answer by wojtysiaks 6 November 2022, 22:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

@mrthanhkhoi I have followed this blog post to add address fields to the location lookup.  In your case, you would most likely need to join Customer to the Contact table on Customer.defBillContactID = Contact.ContactID.  Here is my example to add address line info to the location selector in case this helps.

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2015/10/customizing-selector-attributes.html

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @wojtysiaks, I faced error when try with the blog.

Could you please have look?

• Put typeof(InnerJoin<Contact, On<Customer.defBillContactID, Equal<Contact.ContactID>>>)  in PXResrictor

• Put new line [CustomerID(typeof(InnerJoin<Contact, On<Customer.defBillContactID, Equal<Contact.ContactID>>>))]

Here is the original:

[Customer(Visibility = PXUIVisibility.SelectorVisible, Filterable = true, TabOrder = 2)]
[PXRestrictor(typeof(Where<Customer.status, Equal<CustomerStatus.active>,
Or<Customer.status, Equal<CustomerStatus.oneTime>,
Or<Customer.status, Equal<CustomerStatus.hold>,
Or<Customer.status, Equal<CustomerStatus.creditHold>>>>>), Messages.CustomerIsInStatus, typeof(Customer.status))]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Customer", TabOrder = 2)]
[PXDefault()]

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved