Solved

Add Custom filter to "Approve Time Activities" processing screen(EP507010)

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

I need to add a filter to the “Approve Time Activities” (EP507010) so that only records where the Approve = true/false show, based on an additional custom checkbox in the filter section called "Approve".

I tried to override the filter using “AddFilters” and “AddCommonFilters” methods, but it is not working. Could you please help me on this.

Regards,

Ramya

icon

Best answer by Dioris Aguilar 30 May 2022, 14:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@ramya15 Since the EPActivityFIlter DAC is a hidden view, try creating a new DAC filter with only the field needed:

and add a new PXFilter view to a graph extension of EmployeeActivitiesApprove and override the Activity view with the new condition of the filter:

You should add a Panel or a new PXForm at the header to add the datamember filter2 to show the checkbox.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Dioris Aguilar ,

Thank you so much for the solution.

Regards,

Ramya

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved