Solved

Where is the page infomation (aspx file) be kept and why I got overwritten every upgrade?

• 21 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

Firstly, my apology for not figuring things clearly and post a wrong question below:

However, this issue turns to something I did not quite understand.
     You see, we Do customizations, but it shows no record on page “AR202800”

Then why everytime after upgrading, I have to manually correct the AR202800.aspx file?

Where is the incorrect infomation being kept, and How can I correct them permanently?

icon

Best answer by ray20 25 February 2021, 03:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @ray20,

Do you have other Customization Projects published on that instance?

Please make sure there is no modifications made on AR202800 screen in any of the Customization Projects published on that instance? ( For this, you can check or make a quick search on File->Edit Project Items and/or File->Edit Project XML) See below:

If you can’t find any direct modifications to AR202800 screen, then please make sure you are modifying the AR202800 DACs in another published Customization Project.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Cesar Betances  Hello Thank you for the guidance.
however, I checked the 2 areas you pointed out, I don’t find any information on “AR202800”

And also, what is so strange is that every time after I have upgrade a new version, the page will become error, even before I publish any customization.
It is quite strange.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

As I checked, C:\Program Files (x86)\Acumatica ERP\AcumaticaERP\Pages\AR\AR202800BKP

There is an “AcumaticaERP” folder inside “AcumaticaERP” folder

And in this folder, it has a “AR202800BKP” , I don’t know who establish it.

Might it is the reason I got overwritten every time?

I would check after the next release.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

As I checked, C:\Program Files (x86)\Acumatica ERP\AcumaticaERP\Pages\AR\AR202800BKP

There is an “AcumaticaERP” folder inside “AcumaticaERP” folder

And in this folder, it has a “AR202800BKP” , I don’t know who establish it.

Might it is the reason I got overwritten every time?

I would check after the next release.

As I verified, the files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acumatica ERP\AcumaticaERP\Pages\AR\AR202800BKP

would overwrite the page file every upgrading.
if I rename the AR202800BKP folder, the files of new upgrade would not be overwrite anymore.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved