Solved

Webservice Endpoint KeyError

• 10 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have created a new custom endpoint to retrieve required fields of Shipment. I could successfully add Packages and Inventory Details with Allocation info. I can expand that entities with the API call.

After adding ShipTo Address same with Packages and Inventory Details, I couldn’t reach Address fields on the response. I added them in the same way which Object Type is Detail and fields are populated from dropdown.

I’m currently working on Acumatica 2019R2. I’m not sure where I can find useful information for this but the error is:

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

I’ve checked field names and they seem correct.

Why this error occurs with ShipTo Address information?

icon

Best answer by denizkaplan 10 December 2020, 22:39

View original

1 reply

I’ve solved the problem, I logged in for a different company, so I got that error on response. I couldn’t find a delete action but you can ignore this post.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved