Solved

Unable to create Shipment by code - Acumatica

• 20 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,

I trying to create shipment by code in Acumatica, it's working fine with Inventory item without Serial Number but im getting this error with item with serial number

**PX.Data.PXRowPersistingException: 'SO Error: One or more lines have unassigned slots and / or lot / serial number**

i m using this code to create the shipment:

SOShipmentEntrysoShipmentGraph=PXGraph.CreateInstance<SOShipmentEntry>();
soShipmentGraph.Clear();
DocumentList<SOShipment>created=newDocumentList<SOShipment>(soShipmentGraph);
SOShipmentsOShipment=newSOShipment();
created.Add(sOShipment);
soShipmentGraph.CreateShipment(newOrder,5,newOrder.OrderDate,true,SOOperation.Issue,created);

what i m missing ? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 21 January 2021, 09:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@SadokHanini If the Lot/Serial class of the stock items “Tracking Method” is “Track Serial Numbers” , then you need to use “Allocations” popup to add the slots and assign in Shipments screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@SadokHanini what is the configuration of the lot/serial class of the stock items included in the order? It looks like you’re using items that need manual assignment of the lot/serial numbers

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved