Solved

Unable to create Shipment by code - Acumatica

• 20 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,

I trying to create shipment by code in Acumatica, it's working fine with Inventory item without Serial Number but im getting this error with item with serial number

**PX.Data.PXRowPersistingException: 'SO Error: One or more lines have unassigned slots and / or lot / serial number**

i m using this code to create the shipment:

SOShipmentEntrysoShipmentGraph=PXGraph.CreateInstance<SOShipmentEntry>();
soShipmentGraph.Clear();
DocumentList<SOShipment>created=newDocumentList<SOShipment>(soShipmentGraph);
SOShipmentsOShipment=newSOShipment();
created.Add(sOShipment);
soShipmentGraph.CreateShipment(newOrder,5,newOrder.OrderDate,true,SOOperation.Issue,created);

what i m missing ? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 21 January 2021, 09:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@SadokHanini what is the configuration of the lot/serial class of the stock items included in the order? It looks like you’re using items that need manual assignment of the lot/serial numbers

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@SadokHanini If the Lot/Serial class of the stock items “Tracking Method” is “Track Serial Numbers” , then you need to use “Allocations” popup to add the slots and assign in Shipments screen.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved