Question

PXDBLocalizeable in Grid

• 16 August 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello.
We would like to add a localizeable field to the Screen CS203100.
We tried it with adding the Attribute:

[PXDBLocalizableString(255, IsUnicode = true)]

But it doesn’t work.
Any Solutions?

When i try to add it on the Screen i get the following Error, which doesn’t makes much sense in my eyes:

and on the field i can’t change the language aswell.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jannik Westermann

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @jwestermann17  Is this extended DAC? If yes, can you please share the Extended DAC Code here.. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen B,
i just added it as Custom User Field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @jwestermann17   I’m NOT seeing any issue and it should work. 

I have done the customization on the same, and attached customization package and screenshot here for reference.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Naveen B 
isn’t the Test Field missing the Localizable thing? Like.. We cant insert a German and a English Value like its supposed to with adding “

[PXDBLocalizableString(255, IsUnicode = true)]

” to the DAC. Whenever i add that, it doesnt work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @jwestermann17  Just for your reference, you also create a new custom field in different (Easy Process). Please find the attached video recording link for your reference.

→ [PXDBLocalizableString(255, IsUnicode = true)]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pntanu7kv7m14wl/zoom_0.gif?dl=0

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Naveen B, this doesn’t seem to work the way i’d expect it to. 
On your Screenshot i can see you new Field, but it isn’t a multi-language field, or?
Like, when i try it on fields outside of a grid, i can easily switch between German and English while editing that field, but i cant do it on the Grid even with the Localizeable Attribute. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved