PX.Data.dll.il not found

• 1 June 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi,

While I was debugging the code in VS, I am getting dll.il not found.

Am I missing any thing to add as reference in project or in Acumatica Instance.

Can someone help me on getting this done.

Thanks,

8 replies

Hi Everyone,

Looking for an update on this.

cc: @Gabriel Michaud 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Do you have any add-ins installed in Visual Studio for dynamic deconpilation, such as Reflector or dotPeek?

NO @Gabriel Michaud , I don’t have any add-ins installed

I even tried installing new instance and setup everything from first 

and tried debugging again getting something new.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Your Acumatica instance is not the problem here, it’s something with the Visual Studio configuration. Is CommonActions.cs one of your files?

Can you try resetting your VS Settings?

1. From within Visual Studio, select the “Tools” menu, then choose “Import and Export Settings…“.
  2. Select “Reset all settings“, then select “Next“.
  3. If you wish to save your existing settings, select “Yes, save my current settings“. Otherwise select “No, just reset settings, overwriting my current settings“. Select “Next” once you have chosen.
  4. Choose the default collection of settings you wish to reset to. In most cases, you’ll want to choose “General“. Select “Finish” once you have chosen, and you’re done!
  5. Restart Visual Studio and try debugging again.

@Gabriel Michaud thanks for the steps, 

but I am confused that is this successful or error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Try the same steps from another machine if you can -- if it works there, then it means you have some configuration issue with your OS or Visual Studio...

Many thanks @Gabriel Michaud, I will try, if needed I will reinstall the VS.

Thanks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved